Sunday, September 23, 2007

My opening statement

Welcome,
I will pre-apologize for this post as it may read more like a resume than a blog. I figure before I start placing these blogs on the sites that I own I may as well tell you something about me. Where would I like to visit most you ask. If I could visit anywhere in the world it would probably be Greece. I am not greek myself but I do like the history behind it.

Since I graduated Towson University in May 06(on time) with a degree in Sports Management and Kinisiology, I have genuinely made an attempt to branch out into as many things as possible. If your not failing your not trying. Which brings me to my current line of work as an Internet marketing Consultant. Prior to graduation I never knew there was more to the internet than AIM and espn.com. Since that time I have spent the last two years as the head of business development for start up and now a member of the consumer sponsorship marketing team at WebMD. I have also started my own consulting web property management firm called WeKnowThe.com. Yes, now what does that mean? Without being to salesy we will manage your website, as opposed to build it and leave you hanging or market it and tell you what to fix.

I have included a link below if your interested enough in seeing one of my clients. Look forward to working with all of you and as David said helping each other out. Comments and critics are always welcome.

http://www.gimme20.com (another place these blogs will appear for now on)

No comments: